What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
SquadPro Roofing, LLC. collects certain information to enable you to take full advantage of our offerings when you register at our site, order products, or services, participate in our contests, surveys, promotions, or activities, otherwise communicate with us. This website will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. If you choose, you can visit and browse the SquadPro Roofing, LLC. website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. This website may collect both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from users including:
Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you such as your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information you submit to SquadPro Roofing, LLC. that identifies you individually. This website may collect personally identifiable information about by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of SquadPro Roofing, LLC., or to opt-in to receive SquadPro Roofing, LLC. information through another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
When you the visit SquadPro Roofing, LLC. website, we may collect non-personally identifiable information about you such as the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the referring site from which you came, and the domain name of your internet service provider. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect in the aggregate to improve the design and content of our site. We also use this information to analyze site usage.
SquadPro Roofing, LLC. may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process service requests – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law , enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parities for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. If transactions are offered on this site, transaction information is transmitted to and from SquadPro Roofing, LLC. in encrypted from using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
SquadPro Roofing, LLC. may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy. You can choose to not receive emails from us. To update your choices, please send us an email with your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also give us a call at 713-844-8182.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
SquadPro Roofing, LLC.
535 E Fernhurst Dr. #300
Katy, TX. 77450